1. An Yang, Wen-Hao Zhang (2016) A small GTPase, OsRab6a, is involved in the regulation of iron homeostasis in rice. Plant Cell Physiology 57(6):1271-1280.
2. An Yang, Nana Liu, Qiuying Tian, Wenming Bai, Mark Williams, Qibing Wang, Linghao Li and Wen-Hao Zhang (2015) Rhizosphere bacterial communities of dominant steppe plants shift in response to a gradient of simulated nitrogen deposition. Frontiers in Microbiology 6.
3. An Yang, Yunyuan Xu, Yansu Li, Wen-Hao Zhang (2013) A receptor-like protein OsRMC is involved in regulation of iron acquisition in rice. Journal of Experimental Botany 64: 5009–5020
4. An Yang, Xiaoyan Dai, Yansu Li, Wen-Hao Zhang (2012) A R2R3-type MYB gene, OsMYB2, is involved in salt, cold, and dehydration tolerance in rice. Journal of Experimental Botany 63: 2541-2556
5. Qian Li, An Yang (co-first author), Wen-Hao Zhang (2017) Comparative studies on tolerance of rice genotypes Dongdao-4 and Jigeng-88 to moderate salt stress. BMC Plant Biology (submitted after revision)
6. Qian Li, An Yang, Wen-Hao Zhang (2016) Efficient acquisition of iron confers greater tolerance to saline-alkaline stress in rice (Oryza sativa L.). Journal of Experimental Botany 67 (22)：6431-6444.
7. Qiuying Tian, Xinxin Zhang, An yang, Tianzuo Wang, Wen-Hao Zhang (2016) CBL1/CBL9-CIPK23-complex is involved in response of Arabidopsis thaliana to iron deficiency by affecting ferric chelate reductase activity. Plant Science 246: 70-79.
8. Qiuying Tian, Nana Liu, Wenming Bai, Linghao Li, Jiquan Chen, Peter B Reich, Qiang Yu, Dali Guo, Melinda D Smith and Alan K Knapp Weixin Cheng, Peng Lu, Yan Gao, An Yang, Tianzuo Wang, Xin Li, Zhengwen Wang, Yibing Ma, Xingguo Han, Wen-Hao Zhang (2016) A novel soil manganese mechanism drives plant species loss with increased nitrogen deposition in a temperate steppe. Ecology. 97(1): 65-74.
9. Xiaoyan Dai, Yuanyuan Wang, An Yang, Wen-Hao Zhang (2012) OsMYB2P-1, an R2R3 MYB transcription factor, is involved in the regulation of phosphate-starvation responses and root architecture in rice. Plant Physiology 159: 169-183.