(1) Wang BL, Wei HF, Xue Z, Zhang WH. 2017. Gibberellins regulate iron deficiency- response by influencing iron transport and translocation in rice seedlings (Oryza sativa). Annals of Botany. 119: 945-956.
(2) Wang BL, Li G, Zhang WH. Brassinosteroids are involved in Fe homeostasis in rice (Oryza sativa L.). Journal of Experimental Botany. 2015, 66: 2749-2761
(3) Li G, Wang BL (co-first), Tian QY, Wang TZ, Zhang WH. 2014. Medicago truncatula ecotypes A17 and R108 differed in their response to iron deficiency. Journal of Plant Physiology. 171: 639-647.
(4) Wang TZ, Tian QY, Wang BL, Zhao MG, Zhang WH. 2014. Genome variations account for different response to three mineral elements between Medicago truncatula ecotypes Jemalong A17 and R108. BMC Plant Biology. 14: 122.
(5) Zeng HQ, Feng XM, Wang BL, Zhu YY, Shen QR, Xu GH. 2013. Citrate exudation induced by aluminum is independent of plasma membrane H+-ATPase activity and coupled with potassium efflux from cluster roots of phosphorus-deficient white lupin. Plant and Soil. 366: 389-400.
(6). Wang BL, Li YS, Zhang WH. 2012. Brassinosteroids are involved in response of cucumber (Cucumis sativas L.) to iron deficiency. Annals of Botany. 110: 681-688
(7) Wang BL, Zhang JL, Xia XZ, Zhang WH. 2011. Ameliorative effect of brassinosteroid and ethylene on germination of cucumber seeds in the presence of sodium chloride. Plant Growth Regulation. 65:407–413.
(8) Wang Baolan, Tang Xiaoyan, Cheng Lingyun, Zhang Anzhi, Zhang Wenhao, Zhang Fusuo, Liu Junqi, Cao Y, Allen DL. Vance CP, Shen Jianbo*. 2010. Nitric oxide is involved in phosphorus de?ciency-induced cluster-root development and citrate exudation in white lupin. New Phytologist. 187: 1112-1123.
(9) Chang Chenshuo, Wang Baolan (co-first), Shi Lei, Li Yinxin, Duo Lian, Zhang Wenhao. 2010. Alleviation of salt stress-induced inhibition of seed germination in cucumber (Cucumis sativus L.) by ethylene and glutamate. Journal of Plant Physiology. 167: 1152-1156.
(10) Wang Baolan, Shi Lei, Li Yinxin, Zhang Wenhao. 2010. Borob toxicity is alleviated by hydrogen sulfide in cucumber (Cucumis sativus L.) seedlings. Planta. 231: 1301-1309.
(11) Wang Baolan, Shen Jianbo, Tang Caixian and Rengel Zed. 2008. Root Morphology, Proton Release, and Carboxylate Exudation in Lupin in Response to Phosphorus Deficiency. Journal of Plant Nutrition. 31: 557-570.
(12) Wang BL, Shen JB, Zhang WH, Zhang FS and Neumann G.2007. Citrate exudation from white lupin induced by phosphorus deficiency differs from that induced by aluminum. New Phytologist. 176: 581-589.