1. Tian QY, Liu NN, Bai WM, Li LH, Chen JQ, Reich PB, Yu Q, Guo DL, Smith MD, Knapp AK, Cheng WX, Lu P, Gao Y, Yang A, Wang TZ, Li X, Wang ZW, Ma YB, Han XG, Zhang WH. 2016. A novel soil manganese mechanism drives plant species loss with increased nitrogen deposition in a temperate steppe. Ecology. 97(1): 65-74.
2. Tian QY, Liu NN, Bai WM, Li LH, Zhang WH. 2015. Disruption of metal ion homeostasis in soils is associated with nitrogen deposition-induced species loss in an Inner Mongolia steppe. Biogeosciences.12: 2499–3512.
3. Gao Y, Tian QY*, Zhang WH*. 2014. Systemic regulation of sulfur homeostasis in Medicago truncatula. Planta, 239: 79-96.
4. Tian QY, Zhang X, Yang A, Wang T, Zhang WH. 2016. CIPK23 is involved in iron acquisition of Arabidopsis by affecting ferricchelate reductase activity. Plant Science. 246: 70-79.
5. Tian QY, Zhang XX , Ramesh S , Gilliham M , Tyerman SD , Zhang WH. 2014. Ethylene negatively regulates aluminium-induced malate efflux from wheat roots and tobacco cells transformed with TaALMT1. Journal of Experimental Botany. 65: 2415-2426.
6. Tian QY, Zhang XX, Gao Y, Bai WM, Ge F, Ma YB, Zhang WH. 2013. Wheat genotypes differing in aluminum tolerance differ in their growth response to CO2 enrichment in acid soils. Ecology and Evolution, 3:1440–1448.
7. Sun P#, Tian QY#, Chen J, Zhang WH. 2010. Aluminum-induced inhibition of root elongation in Arabidopsis is mediated by ethylene and auxin, Journal of Experimental Botany. 61, 347-356.
8. Tian QY, Sun P, Zhang WH. 2009. Ethylene is involved in mediating nitrate-dependent root branching in Arabidopsis. New Phytologist 184, 918-931
9. Tian QY, Sun DH, Zhao MG, Zhang WH. 2007. Inhibition of nitric oxide synthase (NOS) underlies aluminum-induced inhibition of root elongation in Hibiscus moscheutos L. New Phytologist 174, 322-331.
10. Tian QY, Chen FJ, Liu JX, Zhang FS, Mi GH. 2008. Inhibition of maize root growth by high nitrate supply is correlated to reduced IAA levels in roots. Journal of Plant Physiology. 165: 942-951.
11. Tian QY, Chen FJ, Zhang FS, Mi GH. 2005. Possible involvement of cytokinins in nitrate-mediated root growth in maize. Plant and Soil. 277: 185-196.
12. Tian QY, Chen FJ, Zhang FS, Mi GH. 2006. Genotypic difference in nitrogen acquisition ability in maize plants is related to the coordination of leaf and root growth. Journal of Plant Nutrition. 29: 317-330.
13. Sun P#, Tian QY#, Zhao MG, Dai XY, Li LH, Huang JH, Zhang WH. 2007. Aluminum-induced ethylene production is associated with inhibition of root elongation in Lotus japonicus L. Plant and Cell Physiology 48, 1229-1235.
14. Zhao MG#, Tian QY#, Zhang WH. 2007. Nitric oxide synthase–dependent nitric oxide production is associated with salt tolerance in Arabidopsis. Plant Physiology 144, 206-217.
15. Liu NN, Tian QY, Zhang WH. 2016. Artemisia frigida and Stipa krylovii, two dominant species in Inner Mongolia steppe, differed in their responses to elevated atmospheric CO2 concentration. Plant and Soil. 409: 117-129.
16. Yang A, Liu NN, Tian QY, Bai WM, Mark W, Wang QB, Li LH, Zhang WH. 2015. Rhizosphere bacterial communities of dominant steppe plants shift in response to a gradient of simulated nitrogen deposition. Frontiers in Microbiology, 6: 789.
17. Bai WM, Guo DL, Tian QY, Liu NN, Cheng WX, Li LH,Zhang WH. 2015. Differential responses of grasses and forbs led to marked reduction in belowground productivity in temperate steppe following chronic N deposition. Journal of Ecology. 103: 1570-1579.
18. Cheng Y, Tian QY, Zhang WH. 2016. Glutamate receptors are involved in mitigating effects of amino acids on seed germination of Arabidopsis thaliana under salt stress. Environmental and Experimental Botany, 130: 68-78.
19. Li G, Wang BL, Tian QY, Wang TZ, Zhang WH. 2014. Medicago truncatula ecotypes A17 and R108 differed in their response to iron de?ciency. Journal of Plant Physiology, 171: 639-647.
20. Wang TZ, Tian QY, Wang BL, Zhao MG, Zhang WH*. 2014. Genome variations account for different response to three mineral elements between Medicago truncatula ecotypes Jemalong A17 and R108. BMC Plant Biology, 14: 12
21. Wang TZ , Zhang JL, Tian QY, Zhao MG, Zhang W. 2013. A Medicago truncatula EF-hand family gene, MtCaMP1, is involved in drought and salt stress tolerance. PLoS One, 8: e58952.
22. Wang TZ, Xia XZ, Zhao MG, Tian QY, Zhang WH. 2013. Expression of a Medicago falcata small GTPase gene, MfARL1 enhanced tolerance to salt stress in Arabidopsis thaliana. Plant Physiology and Biochemistry, 63: 227-235.
23. Chen L, Wang TZ, Zhao MG, Tian QY, Zhang WH 2012. Identification of aluminum-responsive microRNAs in Medicago truncatula by genome-wide high-throughput sequencing. Planta, 235: 375–386
24. Wang TZ, Chen L, Zhao MG, Tian QY, Zhang WH 2011. Identification of drought-responsive microRNAs in Medicago truncatula by genome-wide high-throughput sequencing. BMC Genomics.12,367
25. Zhang LL, Zhao MG, Tian QY, Zhang WH 2011. Comparative studies on tolerance of Medicago truncatula and Medicago falcata to freezing. Planta. 234:445-457.
26. Li YS, Gao Y, Tian QY, Shi FL, Li LH, Zhang WH. 2011. Stimulation of root acid phosphatase by phosphorus deficiency is regulated by ethylene in Medicago falcate. Environmental and Experimental Botany. 71: 114-120.
27. Zhao MG, Liu RJ, Chen L, Tian QY, Zhang WH. 2009. Glucose-induced inhibition of seed germination in Lotus japonicus is alleviated by nitric oxide and spermine. Journal of Plant Physiology. 166, 213-218.
28. Li YS, Mao XT, Tian QY, Li LH, Zhang WH. 2009. Phosphorus deficiency-induced reduction in root hydraulic conductivity is mediated by ethylene in Medicago falcata. Environmental and Experimental Botany 67, 172-177.
29. Zhao MG, Tian QY, Zhang WH. 2007. Ethylene activates a plasma membrane Ca2+-permeable channel in tobacco cells. New Phytologist 174, 507-515.
30. Zhao DY, Tian QY, Li LH, Zhang WH. 2007. Nitric oxide is involved in nitrate-induced inhibition of root elongation in Zea mays L. Annals of Botany 100, 497-503.
31. 刘娜娜, 田秋英*,张文浩. 2014. 内蒙古典型草原优势种冷蒿和克氏针茅对土壤低磷环境适应策略的比较. 植物生态学报. 38(9): 905-915.
32. 高艳, 田秋英*, 石凤翎，李凌浩，张文浩. 2011. 黄花苜蓿与蒺藜苜蓿对土壤低磷胁迫适应策略的比较研究. 植物生态学报. 35(6): 632-640.
33. 米国华, 陈范骏, 春亮, 郭亚芬, 田秋英, 张福锁. 2007. 玉米氮高效品种的生物学特征. 植物营养学报. 13（1）：155-159.
34. 孙冬花, 田秋英, 张文浩. 2006. 铝对秋葵、小麦种子萌发和幼苗生长的影响. 云南植物研究. 28(5): 523-528.
35. 王玉猛, 任立飞, 田秋英, 刘洪升, 李凌浩, 张文浩. 2006. 根茎在羊草响应短期NaCl胁迫过程中的作用. 植物生态学报. 30(6): 954-959.
36. 田秋英, 廖文华，刘建玲. 2002. 蔬菜保护地土壤磷肥动态转化及其影响因素研究. 河北农业大学学报，25（z1）：69-70.