1. Guo CY, Ma LN*, Yuan S, Wang RZ*.
Morphological, physiological and anatomical traits of plant functional types in
temperate grasslands along a large-scale aridity gradient in northeastern
China. Scientific Reports, 2017, 7:40900.
2. Yuan S, Ma LN, Guo CY, Wang RZ*. What
drivers phenotypic divergence in Leymus chinensis (Poaceae) on
large-scale gradient, climate or genetic differentiation? Scientific Reports,
3. Wang RZ*, Ma LN. Climate-driven C4
plant distributions in China: Divergence in C4 taxa. Scientific
Reports, 2016, 6:27977.
4. He WM*, Sun JK. Convergent production and
tolerance among 107 woody species and divergent production between shrubs and
trees. Scientific Reports, 2016, 6: 20485.
5. Yu HW, Yang JX, Gao Y, He WM*. Soil organic
nitrogen endows invasive Solidgo canadensis with greater advantages in
low-phosphorus conditions. Ecosphere, 2016, 7(3): e01254.
Xiao CW*, Bertrand G, Zhou Y,
Su JQ, Janssens IA*. Priming of soil organic matter decomposition scales
linearly with microbial biomass response to litter input in steppe vegetation.
Oikos, 2015, 124: 694-657.
Dong LJ, Yu HW, He WM*. What
determines positive, neutral, and negative impacts of Solidago canadensis
invasion on native plant species richness? Scientific Reports, 2015, 5: 16804.
Ma LN, Yuan S, Guo CY,Wang RZ*.
Soil moisture and land use are major determinants of soil microbial community
composition and biomass at a regional scale in northeastern China.
Biogeosciences, 2015, 12: 2585-2596.
Xiao CW, Janssens IA, Zhou Y,
Su JQ , Liang Y, Guenet B. Strong stoichiometric resilience after litter
manipulation experiments; a case study in a Chinese grassland. Biogeosciences,
2015, 12, 757–767.
10. Dong LJ, Sun ZK, Gao Y, He WM. Two-year
interactions between invasive Solidago canadensis and soil decrease its
subsequent growth and competitive ability. Journal of Plant Ecology-UK, 2015,
11. Ma LN, Yuan S, Guo CY, Wang RZ*. Carbon and nitrogen dynamics of
native Leymus chinensis grasslands along a 1000-km longitudinal precipitation
gradient in northeast China. Biogeosciences, 2014, 11: 7097–7106.
12. Zhou Y, Su JQ, Janssens IA, Zhou GS, Xiao CW*. Fine root and
litterfall dynamics of three Korean pine (Pinus koraiensis) forests along an
altitudinal gradient. Plant and Soil, 2014, 374: 19-32.
13. Guo CY, Wang XZ, Chen L, Ma LN, Wang RZ*. Physiological and
biochemical responses to saline-alkaline stress in two halophytic grass species
with different photosynthetic pathways. Photosynthetica, 2015, 53 (1): 128-135.
14. Zhang JL, Zhou Y, Zhou GS, Xiao CW*. Composition and structure of
Pinus koraiensis mixed forest respond to spatial climatic changes. PLoS ONE,
2014, 9(5): e97192.
15. Ma LN, Guo CY, Xin XP, Yuan S, Wang RZ*. Effects of belowground litter addition, increased precipitation
and clipping on soil carbon and nitrogen mineralization in a temperate
steppe.Biogeosciences, 2013, 10: 7361-7372.
16. He WM, Xi WM, Anten NPR. Chronic wind and plant communities in
dunes: total biomass, inter-specific competition, and species abundance.
Journal of arid environments, 2013, 90(3): 69-76.
17. Zhang JL, Zhou Y, Zhou GS, Xiao CW*. Structure and composition of
natural gmelin larch (Larix gmelinii var. gmelinii) forests in response to
spatial climatic changes. 2013. PLoS ONE, 2013. doi: 10-1371/ journal. pone.
18. Zhou Y, Pei Z, Su J, Zhang J, Zheng Y, et al. Comparing Soil
Organic Carbon Dynamics in Perennial Grasses and Shrubs in a Saline-Alkaline
Arid Region, Northwestern China. PloS One 2012, 7(8): e42927. doi: 10.1371/
journal. pone. 042927
19. Ma LN, Huang WW, Guo CY, Wang RZ, Xiao CW. Effects of Carbon and
Water Addition on Soil Microbial Properties in a Semiarid Temperate Grassland
Ecosystem. PloS One, 2012, 7(4), e35165. doi: 10.1371/ journal. pone.0035165.
20. He WM, Shen Y, Cornelissen JHC. Soil nutrient patchiness and plant
genotypes interact on the production potential and decomposition of root and
shoot litter: evidence from short-term laboratory experiments with Triticum
aestivum. Plant and Soil, 2012, 353: 145-154.
21. Wang RZ, Huang WW, Chen L, Ma LN, Guo CY,
Liu XQ, Yi Y. Anatomical and physiological in Leymus chinensis (Poaceae) along
large-scale longitudinal gradient in Northeast China. PloS One, 2011, 6(11),
22. Ma LN, Lv XT, Liu Y, Guo JX, Zhang NY, Yang
JQ, Wang RZ The Effects of Warming and Nitrogen Addition on Soil Nitrogen
Cycling in a Temperate Grassland, Northeastern China. PLoS One, 2011, 6 (11),
e27645. doi: 10.1371/ journal. Pone. 0027645.
23. Pei ZQ, Xiao CW, Dong D, Zhang SR.
Comparison of the fine root dynamics of Populus euphratica forests in different
habits in the lower reaches of the Tarim River in Xinjiang, China, during the
growing season. Journal of Forest Research, 2011, doi: 10.1007/s10310-011-0299-9.
24. Xiao CW, Janssens IA, Sang WG, Wang RZ, Xie
ZQ, Pei ZQ, Yi Y. Belowground carbon pools and dynamics in China’s warm
temperate and sub-tropical deciduous forests. Biogeosciences, 2010, 7, 275-287.
25. Chen L, Wang RZ*. Anatomical and
physiological divergences and compensatory effects in two Leymus chinensis
(Poaceae) ecotypes in Northeast China. Agriculture, Ecosystems and Environment,
2009, 134: 46-52.
26. Li CP, Sun OJ, Xiao CW, Han XG. Differences in net primary productivity
among contrasting habitats in Artemisia ordosica rangeland of northern China.
Rangeland Ecology & Management, 2009, 62, 345-350.
27. Wang RZ, Chen L, Bai YG and Xiao CW. Seasonal dynamics in resource
partitioning to growth and storage in response to drought in a perennial
rhizomatous grass, Leymus chinensis. Journal of Plant Growth Regulation, 2008,
28. Xiao CW, Sang WG and Wang RZ. Fine root dynamics and turnover rate
in an Asia white birch forest of Donglingshan Mountain, China. Forest Ecology
and Management, 2008, 255, 765-773.
29. Xiao CW, Janssens IA, Liu P, Zhou ZY and Sun OJ. Irrigation and
enhanced soil carbon input effects on below-ground carbon cycling in semiarid
temperate grasslands. New Phytologist, 2007, 174, 835-846.
30. Wang RZ. 2005. Demographic variation and biomass allocation of
Agropyron cristatum grow on steppe and dune sites in the Hunshandake desert,
North China. Grass and Forage Science, 60, 99-102.
31. Wang RZ, Gao Q. Morphological responses of Leymus chinensis (Poaceae)
to large-scale climatic gradient along the Northeast China Transect (NECT).
Diversity and Distribution, 2004, 10, 65-73.
32. Wang RZ, Gao Q. Climate-driven changes in shoot density and shoot
biomass in Leymus chinensis (Poaceae) on the Northeast China Transect
(NECT). Global Ecology and Biogeography, 2003, 12: 249-259.