1. Wang J, Liu LL*, Wang X, Yang S, Zhang BB, Li P, Qiao CL, Deng MF, Liu WX.
High nighttime humidity and sissolved orgnic carbon content support rapid
decomposition of standing litter in a semi-arid landscape. Functional Ecology 2017,
DOI: 10.1111 / 1365 - 2435.12843
2. Deng MF, Liu LL*, Sun ZZ, Piao SL, Ma YC, Chen YW, Wang J, Qiao CL, Wang X, Li P. Increased
phosphate uptake but not resorption alleviates phosphorus deficiency induced by
nitrogen deposition in temperate Larix. principis-rupprechtii forests. New
Phytologist. 2016, 212 (4), 1019-1029
ZZ, Liu LL*, Peng SS, Peñuelas
Zeng H, Piao SL*. Age-related modulation of the nitrogen
resorption efficiency response to growth requirements and soil nitrogen
availability in a temperate pine plantation. Ecosystems.
2016. 19: 698–709
4. Liu LL*, Wang X, Lajeunesse MJ, Miao GF,
Piao SL, Wan SQ, Wu YX, Wang ZH, Yang S, Li P, Deng MF. A cross‐biome synthesis of soil respiration and
its determinants under simulated precipitation changes. Global change biology.
5. Wang J, Liu LL*, Wang X, Chen Y. 2015. The interaction between
abiotic photodegradation and microbial decomposition under ultraviolet
radiation. Global Change Biology. 21,
6. Qiao CL, Liu LL*, Hu SJ, Compton JE, Greaver TL, Li QL. 2015. How
inhibiting nitrification affects nitrogen cycle and reduces environmental
impacts of anthropogenic nitrogen input. Global Change Biology. 21, 1249-1257.
7. Wang X, Liu LL*, Piao SL, Janssens IA, Tang JW, Liu WX, Chi YG, Wang J, Xu
S. 2014. Soil respiration under climate warming: differential response of
heterotrophic and autotrophic respiration. Global Change Biology; 20, 3229–3237
8. Xu S, Liu LL*, Sayer EJ. 2013. Variability of above-ground litter inputs
alters soil physicochemical and biological processes: a meta-analysis of
litterfall-manipulation experiments. Biogeosciences, 10, 7423-7433.
9. Liu LL* and Greaver TL*. 2010. A global
perspective of below-ground carbon cycle under nitrogen enrichment. Ecology
Letters 13: 819-828
10. Liu LL* and Greaver TL*. 2009. A review of nitrogen
enrichment effects on three biogenic GHGs: the CO2 sink may be
largely offset by stimulated N2O and CH4 emission. Ecology
Letters 12: 1103-1117
11. Liu LL*, King JS, Booker FL, Giardina
CP, Allen LH and Hu SJ. 2009. Enhanced litter input rather than changes in
litter chemistry drive soil carbon and nitrogen cycles under elevated CO2:
a microcosm study. Global Change Biology 15:441-453
12. Liu LL*,
King JS, Giardina CP and Booker FL. 2009. The influence of chemistry,
production and community composition on leaf litter decomposition under
elevated atmospheric CO2 and tropospheric O3 in a
northern hardwood ecosystem. Ecosystems12: 401–416
13. Liu LL*,
King JS and Giardina CP. 2007. Effects of elevated atmospheric CO2
and tropospheric O3 on nutrient dynamics: decomposition of leaf
litter in trembling aspen and paper birch communities. Plant and Soil 299: 65-82.
14. Liu LL*,
King JS and Giardina CP. 2005. Effects of elevated atmospheric CO2
and tropospheric O3 on leaf litter production and chemistry in
trembling aspen and paper birch communities.
Tree Physiology 15:1511-1522.