1. Yanhua Zhang, Jian Ni, Fangping Tang, Lifen Jiang, Tianrong Guo, Kequan Pei, Lifu Sun*, Yu Liang*. 2017. The effects of different human disturbance regimes on root fungal diversity of Rhododendron ovatum in subtropical forests of China. Can J For Res, 47(5): 659-666 (corresponding author)
2. Yanhua ZHANG , Jian NI , Fangping TANG , Kequan PEI , Lifen Jiang , Tianrong Guo, Lifu Sun*, Yu Liang*. 2017. Diversity of root-associated fungi of Vaccinium mandarinorum along a human disturbance gradient in subtropical forests, China. Journal of Plant Ecology, 10: 56-66(corresponding author)
3. Yanhua Zhang, Jian Ni, Fangping Tang, Kequan Pei, Yiqi Luo, Lifen Jiang, Lifu Sun*, Yu Liang*. 2016. Root-associated fungi of Vaccinium carlesii in subtropical forests of China: intra- and inter-annual variability and impacts of human disturbances. Scientific Reports, 6:22399 (corresponding author)
4. Bingwei Zhang , Shan Li , Shiping Chen*, Tingting Ren , Zhiqiang Yang , Hanlin Zhao , Yu Liang* , Xingguo Han. 2016. Arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi regulate soil respiration and its response to precipitation change in a semiarid steppe. Scientific Reports, 6:19990 (corresponding author)
5. Xiufeng Sun, Yuanying Su, Ying Zhang, Mingyu Wu, Zhe Zhang, Kequan Pei, Lifu Sun, Shiqiang Wan, Yu Liang*. 2013. Diversity of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungal spore communities and its relations to plants under increased temperature and precipitation in a natural grassland. Chinese Science Bulletin,58:4109-4119. (corresponding author).
6. Lifu Sun, Kequan Pei, Fang Wang, Qiong Ding, Yanhong Bing, Bo Gao, Yu Zheng, Yu Liang*, Keping Ma. 2012. Different distribution patterns between putative ercoid mycorrhizal and other fungal assemblages in roots of Rhododendron decorum in the southwest of China. PLOS One, 7: e49867
7. Jie Bi, Naili Zhang, Yu Liang*, Haijun Yang & Keping Ma. 2011. Interactive effects of water and nitrogen addition on soil microbial communities in a semiarid steppe. Journal of Plant Ecology, 5: 320-329.(corresponding author).
8. Qiong Ding, Yu Liang*, Pierre Legendre, Xinhua He, Kequan Pei, Xiaojun Du & Keping Ma. 2011. Diversity and composition of ectomycorrhizal community on seedling roots: the role of host preference and soil origin. Mycorrhiza 21:669–680(corresponding author).
9. Yu Liang, Hui Chen, Mingjuan Tang & Shihua Shen. 2007. Proteome analysis of an ectomycorrhizal fungus Boletus edulis under salt shock. Mycological Research 111: 939-946
10. Yu Liang, Hui Chen, Ming-Juan Tang, Ping-Fang Yang & Shi-Hua Shen.2007. Responses of Jatropha curcas seedlings to cold stress: photosynthesis-related proteins and chlorophyll fluorescence characteristics. Physiologia Plantarum 131: 508-517
11. Yu Liang, Liang-Dong Guo, Xiao-Jun Du & Ke-Ping Ma. 2007. Spatial structure and diversity of woody plants and ectomycorrhizal fungi in a natural subtropical forest. Mycorrhiza, 17: 271-278
12. Yu Liang, Liang-Dong Guo, Keping Ma. 2005. Population genetic structure of an ectomycorrhizal fungus Amanita manginiana in a subtropical forest over two years. Mycorrhiza 15:137-142
13. Yu Liang, Liang-Dong Guo, Keping Ma. 2004. Genetic structure of an ectomycorrizal fungus Russula vinosa population in a subtropical forest in Dujiangyan, southwest of China. Mycorrhiza14: 235-240
14. Yu Liang, Liang-Dong Guo, Keping Ma. 2004. Spatial pattern of the most common ectomycorrhizal fungi in a mature subtropical forest in Dujiangyan, southwest of China. Acta Botanica Sinica, 46: 29-34