1) Chenglong Ye#, Dima Chen#, Steven J. Hall, Shang Pan, Xuebin Yan, Tongshuo Bai, Hui Guo, Yi Zhang, Yongfei Bai*, Shuijin Hu*. 2018. Reconciling multiple impacts of nitrogen enrichment on soil carbon: plant, microbial, and geochemical controls. Ecology Letters, doi: 10.1111/ele.13083.
2) Jianjun Li, Yin Huang, Fengwei Xu, Liji Wu, Dima Chen*, Yongfei Bai*. 2018. Responses of growing‐season soil respiration to water and nitrogen addition as affected by grazing intensity. Functional Ecology, doi: 10.1111/1365-2435.13118 .
3) Shiping Chen, Wantong Wang, Wenting Xu, Yang Wang, Hongwei Wan, Dima Chen, Zhiyao Tang, Xuli Tang, Guoyi Zhou, Zongqiang Xie, Daowei Zhou, Zhouping Shangguan, Jianhui Huang, Jin-Sheng He, Yanfen Wang, Jiandong Sheng, Lisong Tang, Xinrong Li, Ming Dong, Yan Wu, Qiufeng Wang, Zhiheng Wang, Jianguo Wu, F Stuart Chapin, Yongfei Bai. 2018. Plant diversity enhances productivity and soil carbon storage. 2018. Patterns of plant carbon, nitrogen, and phosphorus concentration in relation to productivity in China’s terrestrial ecosystems. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, doi: 10.1073/pnas.1700298114.
4) Zhiyao Tang, Wenting Xu, Guoyi Zhou, Yongfei Bai, Jiaxiang Li, Xuli Tang, Dima Chen, Qing Liu, Wenhong Ma, Gaoming Xiong, Honglin He, Nianpeng He, Yanpei Guo, Qiang Guo, Jiangling Zhu, Wenxuan Han, Huifeng Hu, Jingyun Fang, Zongqiang Xie. 2018. Patterns of plant carbon, nitrogen, and phosphorus concentration in relation to productivity in China’s terrestrial ecosystems. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, doi: 10.1073/pnas.1700295114.
5) Guohua Dai, Tian Ma, Shanshan Zhu, Zongguang Liu, Dima Chen, Yongfei Bai, Litong Chen, Jin‐Sheng He, Juntao Zhu, Yangjian Zhang, Xiaotao Lü, Xiaobo Wang, Xingguo Han, Xiaojuan Feng. 2018. Large‐scale distribution of molecular components in Chinese grassland soils: The influence of input and decomposition processes. Journal of Geophysical Research: Biogeosciences, 123: 239–255.
6) Bing Wang, Ying Wu, Dima Chen*. 2017. Stable isotopes of carbon and nitrogen help to predict the belowground communities at a regional scale. Scientific Reports, 7: 7276.
7) Bin Zhang, Jianjun Zhu, Qingmin Pan, Yanshu Liu, Shiping Chen, Dima Chen, Yue Yan, Shande Dou, Xingguo Han. Grassland species respond differently to altered precipitation amount and pattern. 2017. Environmental and Experimental Botany,104: 734–743.
8) Ning Ling, Dima Chen, Hui Guo, Jiaxin Wei, Yongfei Bai, Qirong Shen, Shuijin Hu. 2017. Effects of plant functional group loss on soil biota and soil carbon sequestration: A plant removal experiment in the Mongolian grassland. Geoderma, 292: 25–33.
9) Keke Wu, Dima Chen, Cong Tu, Yunpeng Qiu, Kent O Burkey, S Chris Reberg-Horton, Shaolin Peng, Shuijin Hu. 2017. CO2-induced alterations in plant nitrate utilization and root exudation stimulate N2O emissions. Soil Biology and Biochemistry, 106: 9-17.
10) Rina Su, Junhui Cheng, Dima Chen, Yongfei Bai, Hua Jin, Lumengqiqige Chao, Zhijun Wang, Junqing Li. 2017. Effects of grazing on spatiotemporal variations in community structure and ecosystem function on the grasslands of Inner Mongolia, China. Scientific Reports, 7: 40.
11) Dima Chen, Qingmin Pan,Yongfei Bai, Shuijin Hu, Jianhui Huang, Qibing Wang, Xingguo Han, Shahid Naeem, James J. Elser, Jianguo Wu. 2016. Effects of plant functional group loss on soil biota and soil carbon sequestration: A plant removal experiment in the Mongolian grassland. Journal of Ecology,104: 734–743.
12) Dima Chen, Junhui Cheng, Pengfei Chu, Jia Mi, Shuijin Hu, Yichun Xie, Indree Tuvshintogtokh, Yongfei Bai. 2016. Effect of diversity on biomass across grasslands on the Mongolian Plateau: contrasting effects between plants and soil nematodes. Journal of Biogeography, 43: 955–966.
13) Dima Chen, Jianjun Li, Zhichun Lan, Shuijin Hu, Yongfei Bai. 2016. Soil acidification exerts a greater control on soil respiration than soil nitrogen availability in grasslands subjected to long-term nitrogen enrichment. Functional Ecology, 30: 658–669.
14) Junhui Cheng, Pengfei Chu, Dima Chen, Yongfei Bai. 2016. Functional correlations between specific leaf area and specific root length along a regional environmental gradient in Inner Mongolia grasslands. Functional Ecology, 30: 985–997.
15) Kai Yin, Lei Zhang, Dima Chen*, Yichen Tian*, Feifei Zhang, Meiping Wen, Chao Yuan. 2016. Understory herb layer exerts strong controls on soil microbial communities in subtropical plantations. Scientific Reports 6:27066.
16) Dima Chen, Zhichun Lan, Shuijin Hu, Yongfei Bai. 2015. Effects of nitrogen enrichment on belowground communities in grassland: Relative role of soil nitrogen availability vs. soil acidification. Soil Biology and Biochemistry, 89:99-108.
17) Dima Chen, Yang Wang, Zhichun Lan, Jianjun Li, Wen Xing, Shuijin Hu, Yongfei Bai. 2015. Biotic community shifts explain the contrasting responses of microbial and root respiration to experimental soil acidification. Soil Biology and Biochemistry, 90:139-147.
18) Dima Chen, Junhui Cheng, Pengfei Chu, Shuijin Hu, Yichun Xie, Indree Tuvshintogtokh, Yongfei Bai. 2015. Regional-scale patterns of soil microbes and nematodes across grasslands on the Mongolian plateau: Relationships with climate, soil, and plants. Ecography, 38:622-631.
19) Dima Chen, Jia Mi, Pengfei Chu, Junhui Cheng, Lixia Zhang, Qingmin Pan, Yichun Xie, Yongfei Bai. 2015. Patterns and drivers of soil microbial communities along a precipitation gradient on the Mongolian Plateau. Landscape Ecology, 30: 1669-1682.
20) Jia Mi, Jianjun Li, Dima Chen, Yichun Xie, Yongfei Bai. 2015. Predominant control of moisture on soil organic carbon mineralization across a broad range of arid and semiarid ecosystems on the Mongolia plateau. Landscape Ecology, 30: 1683-1699.
21) Yuanhu Shao, Weikai Bao, Dima Chen, Nico Eisenhauer, Weixin Zhang, Xueyong Pang, Guoliang Xu, Shenglei Fu. 2015. Using structural equation modeling to test established theory and develop novel hypotheses for the structuring forces in soil food webs. Pedobiologia, 58: 137-145.
22) Jianping Wu, Zhanfeng Liu, Guomin Huang, Dima Chen, Weixin Zhang, Yuanhu Shao, Songze Wan, Shenglei Fu. 2014. Response of soil respiration and ecosystem carbon budget to vegetation removal in Eucalyptus plantations with contrasting ages.Scientific Reports. 4.
23) Dima Chen, Zhichun Lan, Xue Bai, James B. Grace, Yongfei Bai. 2013. Evidence that acidification-induced declines in plant diversity and productivity are mediated by changes in below-ground communities and soil properties in a semi-arid steppe. Journal of Ecology, 101:1322–1334.
24) Dima Chen, Shuxia Zheng, Yumei Shan, Friedhelm Taube, Yongfei Bai. 2013. Vertebrate herbivore-induced changes in plants and soils: linkages to ecosystem functioning in a semi-arid steppe. Functional Ecology, 27:273-281.
25) Dima Chen, Lixia Zhou, Jianping Wu, Joanna Hsu, Yongbiao Lin, Shenglei Fu. 2012. Tree girdling affects the soil microbial community by modifying resource availability in two subtropical plantations. Applied Soil Ecology, 53:108-115.
26) Yuanhu Shao, Weixin Zhang, Zhanfeng Liu, Yuxin Sun, Dima Chen, Jianping Wu, Lixia Zhou, Hanping Xia, Deborah A. Neher, Shenglei Fu. 2012. Responses of soil microbial and nematode communities to aluminum toxicity in vegetated oil-shale-waste lands. Ecotoxicology,21:2132-2142.
27) Jianping Wu, Zhanfeng Liu, Dima Chen, Guomin Huang, Lixia Zhou, Shenglei Fu. 2011. Understory plants can make substantial contributions to soil respiration: Evidence from two subtropical plantations. Soil Biology and Biochemistry, 43:2355-2357.
28) Yumei Shan, Dima Chen, Xuanxuan Guan, Shuxia Zheng, Haijun Chen, Mingjiu Wang, Yongfei Bai. 2011. Seasonally dependent impacts of grazing on soil nitrogen mineralization and linkages to ecosystem functioning in Inner Mongolia grassland. Soil Biology and Biochemistry, 43:1943-1954.
29) Dima Chen, Lixia Zhou, Jianping Wu, Xingquan Rao, Yongbiao Lin, Shenglei Fu. 2011. Subtropical plantations are large carbon sinks: evidence from two monoculture plantations in South China. Agricultural and Forest Meteorology, 151: 1214-1225.
30) Dima Chen, Lixia Zhou, Xingquan Rao, Yongbiao Lin, Shenglei Fu. 2010. Effects of root diameter and root nitrogen concentration on in situ root respiration among different seasons and tree species. Ecological Research, 25: 983-993.
31) Dima Chen, Yang Zhang, Yongbiao, Shenglei Fu. 2010. Changes in belowground carbon in Acacia crassicarpa and Eucalyptus urophylla plantations after tree girdling. Plant and Soil, 326:123-135.
32) Dima Chen, Yang Zhang, Yongbiao Lin, Shenglei Fu. 2009. Stand level estimation of root respiration for two subtropical plantations based on in situ measurement of specific root respiration. Forest Ecology and Management, 257: 2088-2097.
33) 张卫信, 陈迪马, 赵灿灿. 蚯蚓在生态系统中的作用. 生物多样性, 2007,15(2): 142-153.
34) 陈迪马, 潘存德, 尹锴等. 影响天山云杉天然更新与幼苗存活的微生境变量分析. 新疆农业大学学报, 2005, 28(3):35-39.